This is a really interesting article by Menno Henselman highlighting some interesting information about the muscular potential of women.
- Women gain the same percentage of muscle mass as man during strength training.
- Why women are not as high performing in competitive sports despite of our genetic potential.
- Why testosterone in women isn’t a strong determining factor into why we don’t build as much muscle and why estrogen is not the enemy.
- Why women’t shouldn’t train like men!
- Environmental and physiological factors in creating an enjoyable and more effective workout plan tailored towards women.